Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Friday 24 July 2009

The Mid-week ramble...



So this week I have had a visit from my favourite band "Ross Clark & The Sarves Go Missing". A two day trip to London for them to play at 229 on Great Portland Street. The show was, as always, terrific but I can't stress how much I wish there was a bigger audience. On Wednesday morning I went to visit aa man in Enfield who put polyfiller in my ears and charged me for the pleasure. I'm not as stupid as I sound though... I was being fitted for moulded In Ear Monitors... I can't wait to get them and try them out! The geek in me loves this stuff! The hope is that they let me feel more comfortable on stage and I'll at last be able to stop wearing plasters over my ears at every show. I look like a pillock.

TThe best thing that happened this week though was all the kind messages I got from people having watched my video diary. In honesty I really didn't expect much of a response so a massive thank you to all those who wrote to me. I am going to try and improve on it this week and show people more of what they want to see.

Anyway that really is it for now. Just a quick up date for everybody....

Oh wait a minute I want to say hey to my mate denise who is a million miles away in Cambodia living with a bear called Ralph. I miss you mate and I can't wait until New Year to see you and we can party like it's 1999.

Love
M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment