Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Saturday 4 July 2009

Clowns ain't funny... you know and I know it...



Season 5 of "24" is blowing my mind! It is remarkable. I definately want to be Jack Bauer... I might go get a gun and a torch and some issues and see where it's at. Unfortunately Helen is at her mum and dads and I can't watch the final few hours until she is home... Baws.



In other news yesterday I met up with my mate Imran. We went for a walk down the south bank as far as Tower Bridge. At City Hall there was some crazy festival going on. In front of Boris' office there is a hole in the ground. My best guess is that it maybe used to be a hole for stoning Scots or tarring adulterous women or something... it's right across the river from Traitor's Gate... Anyway, last night it was being used for a wicked festival with a cover band playing a medley of Michael Jackson songs when we were there. They were dead good. There were kids and mums and dads and grand parents dancing like mad. Pretty cool. I was very impressed.



Anyway the whole point of this blog is to show you some pictures from the bank of the Thames that I took last night. The light was amazing as you can see. I want a proper camera so bad... hint hint for birthday Grandad...

Just to let you know I haven't been to see anything out of my book yet because I'm broke. BOSH

Oh tish and pish.... I forgot to tell you about the carousel (don't know if thats how you spell it!) It was really pretty and slightly haunting. Fair grounds are built to frighten children and I don't care what you say. It's like cartoons are quite clearly invented at 6am by a man who 's been up all night on an acid trip. Have you ever watch "The Magic Roundabout"? By the same token those men who dress up in big shoes and make up, live in a caravan, are married to a "psychic" with a crystal ball and who's eyes are a bit too close together, are not trying to entertain our children, they're trying to frighten them!!! Listen to the music for a start. Fairground music is used in horror films for goodness sake! It's obvious. We are all scared of clowns.

Its a joke

MWHAAAAAAHA!
M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment