Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Immy's 24 Redemption...



I been having an absolute nightmare for the last couple of days. I think it's a prolonged hang-over guilt designed as punishment for getting so disgracfully drunk on Saturday.........

You know that feeling when something gets under your skin and you can't put your finger on it or shake the bad feeling in your gut? It's giving me the boke. To top it all of I've been stuck with a rubbish internet connection and everytime, in the last two days, I've tried to log into my blog account my computer has crashed. it's not good at all... I am not a happy man.

So as I sit here procrastingating, staring at Top Gear, drinking tea and eating toast topped with an unhealthy amount of butter I have been trying to think of new things to write about on my blogs and on the festival website. I've come up with a few good ones I think. I always find that is the best way to deal with being a bit depressed, throw yourself into work and bury those issues deep, deep down until they've gone.

Hold on....I need a fag...

Thats better. So this week we had a dinner guest on Moonday night. My mate Immy brought her pet Morgan round for some salmon and mash. (You have no idea how much writing that sentence made me laugh.. Sorry Morgan). Immy was wearing the most amazing AC/DC t-shirt of which you will see a picture at the top of the page. I drank quite a lot of Port which I found temporarily theraputic and then we downloaded "24 Redemption" which we watched last night. Up to season 7 now. It's good times.

Anyway I don't know what else to write today, I've enjoyed this little ramble though. I'm off to do something vaguely constructive now.

M xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew, if you want to be a writer you need to learn to spell!!!!
    Like mother like son

    ReplyDelete