Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Monday 1 June 2009

Home home home!!!!

Back in London for a night at home!! YAAAAAASSSS!!! I'm expanding my mind with some Elmore Judd on the CD player and drinking a fantastic coffee and a smoke by my kitchen window.

Tonight is going to go:
1 Cuddle from Helen
2 A steak with mustard mash and gravy
3 A roasting hot bath and a glass of rouge
4 Scrubs
5 My own bed where I intend to sleep, star-shaped, until my name changes to Rip Van Roberts.
DONE

Tomorrow though it's an early start. We are filming a short documentary, behind the scenes style thing for T4 and recording a couple of tracks for the kids. We are doing Jackets and Grab Me By The Collar. I've never done TV before so I'm both excited and a little nervous and a bit wierded out by the whole thing. And then after that we are being driven up to Sheffield to do another fantastic Pop concert.... I love love love it! Somehow the are nearly 200 pre-sales for tomorrow... I think it might mostely be my family! I'm looking forward to seeing my aunt's, uncles, cousins, friends my brother and my grand dad!

I spent the last couple of days in Manchester. We played last night in the Ruby Lounge and there were lots of people there and they were making a lot of noise. Interesting manchester facts for you... did you know that it is home to the tallest residential building in the country? A-top the local Hilton hotel lives the man who designed it in exchange for the top two floors. Genius. I'm a fountain of knowledge eh?

Right I'm off
M xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm dead excited for tomorrow, me and my three friends are coming to the concert at sheffield!
    We'll be making alot of noise!

    Can't wait, hope you enjoy it!

    Harriet
    X

    ReplyDelete