Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Glasgow town is too hot!!!


A quick up date for you....

Tommy is embarking on a promo tour this week and the first single "Jackets" came out on Monday! It is a nervous week for us all a big big week! Lets all hope that it goes well...

We played a live radio show on Clyde One On Demand on Monday eve which was lovely. There was about 50 On Demand winners there to see us perform and we met some very lovely wee faces :-)

Tonight we are playing on BBC Radio Scotland at midnight. Its another live show with one of my favourite people Mr Vic Galloway. I'm very excited!

A couple of strange things happened this week as well. Whilst walking through the London underground with my Grand Dad Tom last week I saw two posters for festivals we are doing this summer with our name on them! I took a photo which might be a bit weird... Also last night on the way to the pub with Mike and Gaz I saw two massive posters for the single so a took a picture of that too... I think it's great and I don't care!

Yesterday I chilled in the Botanic Gardens in scorching 32 degree heat.... dynamite!














Gordon has been providing the entertainment this week as well. I've been to see him play with his other bands "Moth and the Mirror" who are awesome and "Brother Louis Collective" who are sickeningly talented too. On yersel' Mr Skene.





Lots a love
M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment