Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Saturday 2 May 2009

I have more to tell but...


I just wanted to drop a quick line, mostly to my closest friends and family, to tell you that Gaz, my best pal, just treated me to an amazing memory.

Back in the day when The Ads were at our height we did a radio session in London did a cover of "Where is my mind?" by the Pixies. I had never heard before and it is amazing. It summed everything we were about then and how amazing the band was and how close we were. Check it out at this link... http://www.xfm.co.uk/article.asp?id=528905 ... and go to "Where is my mind"....

I just wanted to let you know. It is great to have these memories saved for ever.

I want to send my love to every Ad and say I miss them (if they ever read this!).

Love you all
Mx

PS... I have added a wee photo I took earlier of Kev (left) and the super man Mike "not quite sure" Reilly. This is because it's the only picture I've taken for a week and because they're two of my bestest bestest pals... roon ye lads :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment