Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Has anyone else noticed the MIlk Bar Kid is back on the telly?


I'm so happy about it. It should have been me.

Scotland again. I've seen the same lassie selling food in the wee shop on Virgin trains 3 times now.

So today me and Gordon sliced up the rhythm section and BV harmonies until they sounded fantastic! It's fair to say that we were bashing our heads against a brick wall at points and sweating a bit but no pain no gain right? We also had the pleasure of meeting the fifth full-time member of the TV Rizzle road team. His name is Dealo his is a master of all things technical and a damb fine chap.

In other news today Tommy Rizzle was filming the video for the first single off the album, Jackets, in London. It is, I believe, to get its first airing next week exclusively on T4. For those of you who want to watch it I will put a time and date on this blog when we know. There is also a little secret bit of something else that is happening in a couple of weeks along a similar vain... but you'll all have to wait and read about that little gem later.

Tomorrow is going to be a blindingly cool day... I'm very excited! It will be a first for me. We are doing an all out full production rehearsal. We will be getting the in-ear-monitor mixes set up, trying out some lights, all the new pedals and boxes of tricks. I'll be tuning my drums and marking my drum mat and stuff. I'm very excited, (easy pleased) I'll make sure I have some cool pictures to share with you tomorrow night.

Anyway thats about it other than to say I can't wait to start the tour. I think tomorrow is the day everything starts, the full team will be together and we'll be taking this rock show to a town near you! Bring it on!!!


M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment