Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Wednesday 29 April 2009

A wee up-date...

So I've been in Scotland town since Sunday and we have been practicing and auditioning bass players. So far we haven't decided on a bassist and to be totally honest we are both really happy with how things are sounding with just the two of us. So tomorrow night it's King Tuts Wah Wah Hut. I have stepped up from three songs to eight and possibly even nine and that is pretty much the whole set. We also have a new electric guitar for taking down some filthy riffs and I am very, very excited!!!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about the tour as well and I really hope to see the lot of you somewhere along the way.

Much Love
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment