Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Sunday 19 April 2009



RIGHT.... I'm gonna be honest tonight was fucking strange.  I tried these in ear monitors for the first time and I can't really decide if they ruined my gig or made it.  Sound was great but I lost the sensation of all the screaming wee girls... although apparently I'm sexy.  Go figure!  I don't have the slightest urge to take any of these girls down like Tommy and Smoke do but by christ the chat can be good... if only I could man up a bit I reckon I could almost pull this rock/pop/folk star shit off.  

Big kudos to the wee thing in the pink hot pants tonight... You did not get what you deserved.

Love M xx

Ps.. Is this any better Biff?!  

2 comments:

  1. much better.

    hopefully helen wont be following your blog and therefore finding out your interest in scantily clad wee lasses.

    ring me later

    biff
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink hot pants was so 90's Matty you should know better

    ReplyDelete