Welcome to Matty McIvor's Blog

This blog is aimed at keeping everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met.  Unlike the other pieces I write it is designed to be personal and a little bit cheekier.  I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like send me a message, it's always fun to chat!

MM xx  

Wednesday 15 April 2009

My opening night


Wow! What an opening night. I was feeling the pressure but I reckon I just about got away with it.  His record company didn't slay me and Mark (manager) said "yeah, it was good", and I know from experience that that's about all you can ever ask for from a manager.

Tommy has the most insane wee fans.  We went for dinner after sound check and made the mistake of going out the front door and it took us 20mins to walk 10 yards...

We also got a tour bus complete with a crash bed, DVD player and playstation!  Has anyone ever noticed how amazingly relaxing the default playstation music is?   

Highlight of the night was meeting Bernard Butler (and it was him who introduced himself to me!!!!) Get it right up ye! :-) and meeting some fans and signing some autographs was wicked.

I'll get better at this bloging chat as I figure out how to use it properly to keep you all posted.

Much love Matty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment